Please note that ONLY the venues and instructors on this page are covered by insurance.
If you are taught at a venue or by an instructor that is not listed here (in the name of Kenshinkai or Goryukai), please report this to the
secretary immediately, as the
venue or instructor may not have the correct insurances in place.
- All insurance is invalid if there is not an insured instructor (see insured instructors list), present on the mat, for the entire training session
- Your BAB personal accident (PA) member-to-member insurance is only valid when training with someone who also holds BAB PA insurance
- You are only covered by injury from an instructor, if that instructor holds BAB or a BAB recognised professional indemnity (PI) insurance
- If you attend training where the venue, instructors or students may not be covered by BAB insurance, you must confirm that the host has alternative insurance arrangements in place, or ensure that you make your own insurance arrangements
- If in any doubt about insurance contact the
secretary to discuss before attending the session/seminar
- Only those instructors that have been DBS (CRB) checked are permitted to teach or assist with teaching members under the age of 18
- You are advised to investigate whether you need to get your own insurance cover due to limitations with the BAB provided cover